Friday, February 25, 2011

Expo Reflection

In my opinion i think that expo was fun because i had English presentation first. on the English presentation me and my group were discussing about drugs and alcohol with our parents. then i went to my science presentation. and on that one it wasn't that good because mostly the boys were playing around and my mom got kinda disappointed. then i went to my math presentation. on that one  me and my group were playing a game of jeopardy and we won a UPA t-shirt and my mom was so proud of me that she even gave me a kiss on the cheek. And my last presentation was the history class. we had to show our  parents our art picture we drew and me, Ivonne, and Mishel drew a slave because supposively the teacher video taped us saying we were a slave. me and my group were very proud of our drawing because it looked very realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment