Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Going To Be

I’m going to be...
I’m going to be who i say I'm going to be.
I'm going to be a high school student.
i come from East Oakland.
My family loves me.
i value my life.
I stand for my friends.
I'm going to be who i say I'm going to be.
I’m going to be a mother.
My strengths are to take care of my children.
My friends have a positive attitude with me.
I believe that life is a prize.
The best advice i ever had was saying no to drugs.
I hope to live for a ling time.
I'm going to be who i say I'm going to be.
I’m going to be a successful woman.
The rhythm i listen to is my heart.
UPA taught me to be a leader and a warier.
I will fight what i believe is right.
I want to remember those days i had with someone.
i dreamed to be with that person forever and I'm still wishing to be with him right now.
I’m going to be who i say I'm going to be.
I'm going to be a type of person who people inspire in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment